Monday 26 October 2009

First Blogger Blog

I may as well introduce myself incase you've never met me or incase you've forgotten who you've been friends with for so long! This will be a rather boring blog as I introduce myself and give the reasons why I have started this blog. I promise that my future blogs will be more interesting, thank-you for viewing this blog, I appreciate it.

I'm Jade from Leeds in the UK. I am currently job seeking which means I have a lot of free time on my hands through no fault of my own. Last September I was set to complete an advanced Apprenticeship in I.C.T but unfortunately I realized that this was not the path for me. This free time allows me to do anything I want within reason, whether it's sleeping in while two in the afternoon or visiting 'posh' restaurants I can't afford to eat at. I really hate not having a job and I hate feeling like a burden to society, so I am trying very hard to find a job before I hopefully attend university next September. I have applied to Leeds Trinity to hopefully study Media and Marketing and I am also researching alternative options incase that doesn't work out.

I have created this blog away from my usual blog (www.paparoach.com/users/hybrid911) because my entries there are a diary of my personal life rather than a blog used to express my views, opinions and anything I want to review or advertise. I would like this blog to be kept near professional and not the trials and tribulations of teenage life. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank-you for reading!
Jade x

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jade... great start to a blog, cant wait to see what wierd and wonderful things pop up here in the future :D

    Cya soon x
    Ben x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading your written word whether it be the trials of teenaged life, your opinionated view of our chaotic world, or the smooth sounds of poetry. I'm looking forward to everything you express.

    ReplyDelete